Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday morning and a nice crisp frosty morning.


For some reason, I didn't mind hauling my backside out of bed this morning to take Beckett for a walk. It's Saturday morning and it must have something to do with being able to lay around the living room typing away on my laptop rather than getting ready for work. LOL

Today I will be taking Beckett out to the cottage with me I hope. The picture here is from last winter of our stream down below the cottage. We use to take our last dogs for walks along the banks now and then and in the summer it was a great play area for them to haul sticks and old tree limbs out while splashing through. Beckett is going to love it this summer. I hope he's bonded enough by the fall because we have another Wheaten on order for the late fall. I'm sure it will work out.


We do have an arrangement of 'animals' that just so happen to show up at the cottage and it's going to be interesting for the first little while. This little guy got to the 'friendly' stage during the summer and would take peanuts right out of Darrin's mouth if he sat still enough. I know for a fact that the raccoons would have too but I called a halt to their 'friendliness' when they started coming in the house looking for their food... instead of waiting for Darrin to put out the plate full as per usual. LOL













No comments:

Post a Comment