Friday, May 22, 2009

Everyone is now out and about

It's now the time of the year when the whole Island comes to life... soon the elusive "Tourist" will return from where ever they winter! LOL



Right now we have wildlife such as raccoons and foxes passing by our cottage door at all times of the day and night. Lucky we don't have anything larger than a dog that is wild on PEI.



Every day something else happens to reinforce that summer is truly upon us. Mind you, be careful for what you wish. You just may get it. Only last night I was told that instead of going to see the latest Star Trek movie out, we were instead heading to S'side to pick up a 1/2 ton of dirt for the front flower garden!



I'm not sure where the love of summer also meant I'd want to give up a movie night out with my partner to play in mud. Perhaps I should check into just where it slid off the rails in order to avoid future occurrences from taking place.

No comments:

Post a Comment